Here is a few keyboard shortcuts for Linux to make them easier to handle any district using:
- Ctrl + C – Copy (as in Windows)
- Ctrl + V – Paste (as in Windows)
- Alt + Tab – Switch from windows or applications (as in Windows).
- Ctrl + F1, F2 …. F12 – switch between consoles.
- Alt + F1 – Main Menu.
- Caps Lock + F10 – Menu shortcut.
- Alt + F2 – Run Application.
- Alt + F4 or Ctrl + W – Close sale.
- Ctrl + Alt + Del - He spoke close / exit session.
10. Ctrl + Alt + Space – Close session.
11. Ctrl + Alt + D – Minimize all windows.
12. Alt + F5 – Demaximizar a window.
13. Print Screen - Capture an image around the desk.
14. Alt + Print Screen - Capture an image in the active window.
Some may vary depending on the district or keyboard use.